Attention Paloma Del Sol and Temecula residents. Rancho California Water District has implemented a program to help you save money on your water bill, and upgrade your home with new toilets.
The High-Efficiency Toilet Voucher Program allows eligible Rancho California Water District customers that own homes (single-family dwellings) built before 1993 to receive on efree high-efficiency toilet when on is purchased at full price. The purpose of this limited-time program is to allow qualifying residents to conserve water by replacing older, less-efficient toilets with high-efficiency models.
Program Dates: A limited number of high-efficiency toilet vouchers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. All vouchers must be redeemed before posted expiration date.
Value: Eligible customers may receive one voucher for a Niagara Stealth .8 gallon per-flush 15″ elongated toilet free when another Niagara Stealth (.8 gallon) is purchased. The maximum value of the high-efficiency toilet is $164.76, including tax.
Redemption Process: Customers must visit Rancho California water District’s website to submit an online voucher-request form at www.ranchowater.com Vouchers will be mailed to approved homeowners within one week for submittal. Applicants must measure the footprint and height before installation for proper fit. Once a voucher is received, customers will present it along with a copy of a current water bill to Ferguson Enterprises at the time of purchase.
- This program is open to Rancho California Water District homeowner customers only (no contractors) who purchase one Niagara Stealth .8 gallon per-flush toilet. Not valid for other brands or sizes of toilets. Purchase includes tank, bowl, seat, wax ring, bolts and water supply line.
- Vouchers are only redeemable during regular business hours at: Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. (Plumbing Suppliers) 43224 Rancho Way Temecula, CA 92590 951-676-9339 www.ferguson.com
- Installation and disposal costs of new and existing toilets are the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Appicants must agree to dispose of old tooilets by contacting: City of Temecula Residents : CR&R 1-800-755-8112 City of Murrieta Residents: Waste Management Inland Valley 951-280-5400
- No vouchers will be accepted after the posted expiration date.
- Valid vouchers are only available in Hard-Dopy format and will be mailed to customers within one week of receiving online request forms.
- Limited one voucher per household.
- All sales are final.
- Customers must allow Rancho California Water District to inspect the high-efficiency toilet installation upon request.
For more information or to have a request form mailed, contact the Rancho California Water District at 951-296-6900, ext 6509 or visit www.RanchoWater.com
Information provided by Troy Sage of TSS Realty GroupRahcno Water District Voucher